ELISA test for Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4)
ELISA test for Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) is available 1 time from Abebio labs
AE48272HU-48 | ELISA test for Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4)size: 1x plate of 48 wells | 435.29 USD
- DescriptionHuman CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the CXCR4 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by abebio in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- StorageHuman ELISAs or ELISA kits will be stored at +4°C. The expiry date is mostly determined by the standard stability. If your ELISA kit is expired we can supply a new standard so it will still be functional.
- GroupEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay kits
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA test for CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4)
- TechniqueELISA test, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test to measure H. sapiens CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736