ELISA test for Horse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA)
ELISA test for Horse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) is available 1 time from Abebio labs
AE34450HO-48 | ELISA test for Horse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA)size: 1x plate of 48 wells | 473.18 USD
- DescriptionHorse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Horse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the MAOA ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Horse (Equus ferus caballus) sera and plasma contain equine IgGs, Immunoglobulins. ELISA test are used to determine quantitatively the presence in horse serum of the antigen by a polyclonal antibody to the equine epitope selected for the ELISA kit. A blocking solution for the native horse or equine immunoglobulins in available in the ELISA protocol.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- StorageHuman ELISAs or ELISA kits will be stored at +4°C. The expiry date is mostly determined by the standard stability. If your ELISA kit is expired we can supply a new standard so it will still be functional.
- GroupEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay kits
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA test for Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA)
- TechniqueELISA test, ELISA
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test to measure Horse Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA)
- Alternative techniqueelisas