ELISA kit for Mouse IgG Quantification
ELISA kit for Mouse IgG Quantification is available 1 time from Biovision labs
K4161-100 | ELISA kit for Mouse IgG Quantificationsize: 100 reactions | 325.78 USD
- Product typeSet of reagents for ELISA
- Detection and sensitivityDetection Range: 1 – 100 ng/ml
- Performance and applicationsThis kit is intended to be used for determination of the concentration of Mouse IgG in biological fluids without its purification.This kit works with the following samples: Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids.
- Additional iinformationMore specifications for the product ELISA kit for Mouse IgG Quantification are presented in the user manual. Please, contact our techical support team at email@example.com to ask for the latest version of the protocol.
- Shipping handling and storageThe product should be shipped on gel packages.The optimal temperature for storage of this kit is -20°CExpiration date: 12 months
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA kit for Mouse IgG Quantification
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse, IgG
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent to measure Mouse Immunoglobulin G Quantification
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832