ELISA kit for Growth Hormone (human)
ELISA kit for Growth Hormone (human) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Product typeSet of reagents for ELISA
- Detection and sensitivityFor more technical information about this product, please, contact our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance and applicationsThis kit is intended to be used for determination of the protein concentration, establishing normal range.This kit works with the following samples: • Serum or plasma
- Additional iinformationMore specifications for the product ELISA kit for Growth Hormone (human) are presented in the user manual. Please, contact our techical support team at email@example.com to ask for the latest version of the protocol.
- Shipping handling and storageThe product should be shipped on gel packages.The optimal temperature for storage of this kit is 2-8°CExpiration date: 24 months
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionHormone releasing factors and releasing hormones are signaling molecules produced by glands in multicellular organisms. The glands that secrete Luteinizing hormones LHRG and LH, FSH comprise the endocrine signaling system. The term growth hormone releasing hormone GHRH is sometimes extended to include chemicals produced by cells that affect the same cell (autocrine or intracrine signaling) or nearby cells (paracrine signaling). Human recombinant LHRG and GHRH are produced in E. coli or in yeast cells.
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA kit for Growth Hormone ( )
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent to measure Growth Hormone (H. sapiens)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
K7412-100 | ELISA kit for Growth Hormone (human)size: 100 reactions | 895.16 USD
Recombinant Campylobacter jejuni subsp jejuni serotype O 2 Ferric uptake regulation protein fur Ferric uptake regulation protein fur
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Recombinant Chlamydia trachomatis serovar L2 50S ribosomal protein L10 rplJ 50S ribosomal protein L10 rplJ
Recombinant Arabidopsis thaliana Putative defensin like protein 179 LCR57 Putative defensin like protein 179 LCR57