ELISA kit for FOXP3 (Human)
ELISA kit for FOXP3 (Human) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
K4224-100 | ELISA kit for FOXP3 (Human)size: 100 reactions | 910.26 USD
- Product typeSet of reagents for ELISA
- Detection and sensitivityDetection Range: 0.313-20 ng/ml Sensitivity: < 0.188 ng/ml
- Performance and applicationsThis kit is intended to be used for determination of the concentration of FOXP3 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.This kit works with the following samples: Human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Additional iinformationMore specifications for the product ELISA kit for FOXP3 (Human) are presented in the user manual. Please, contact our techical support team at email@example.com to ask for the latest version of the protocol.
- Shipping handling and storageThe product should be shipped on gel packages.The optimal temperature for storage of this kit is 4°CExpiration date: 6 months
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- GeneForkhead Box Protein P3 scurfin FOXP3, is a protein involved in immune system responses. A member of the FOX protein family, FOXP3 appears to function as a master regulator of the regulatory pathway in the development and function of regulatory T cells. Foxp3 or forkhead box P3 or skurfin or scurfin or skurfina is also known as IPEX, AIID, PIDX, XPID and DIETER.
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA kit for FOXP3 ( )
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent to measure forkhead box P3 (H. sapiens)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, forkhead box P3, FOXP3 and IDBG-66215 and ENSG00000049768 and 50943, NFAT protein binding, nuclei, Foxp3 and IDBG-128986 and ENSMUSG00000039521 and 20371, FOXP3 and IDBG-637186 and ENSBTAG00000013279 and 506053