ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis CH50
ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis CH50 is available 5 times from Icebergbiotech labs
EGP0001 | ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50size: 1x96-well plate per kit | 483.29 USD
- Catalog numberEGP0001
- Price483.29 USD
- Size1x96-well plate per kit
- Original nameGuinea Pig 50% complement hemolysis,CH50 ELISA Kit
- Species reactivityGuinea pig
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the product Guinea Pig 50% complement hemolysis,CH50 ELISA Kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only and it is not tested for appliaction in diagnostics.
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedCD4, complement receptors, and CXCR4 chemokine receptors are required for complement mediated antibody dependent enhanced entry of HIV into MT2 cells.factor I in concert with CR1 on E and factor H in serum due to their cofactor activity are likely to be important contributorsTHE COMBINATION OF EXPRESSION OF MARKERS CR1 AND CR2 (CD35/CD21) IN DIAGNOSTIC OF B-CELL LYMPHOPROLIFERATIVE DISEASESNF-kappaB signaling pathway enhances the expression of the CR2 gene, as a result of NF-kappaB proteins binding to two CR2 promoter elements.Results describe the domain structure of complement receptor 2 engineered with the Fc fragment of a mouse IgG1 in solution.CD21 shedding is a redox-regulated process inducible by oxidation presumably through activation of a tyrosine kinase-mediated signal pathway involving protein kinase C (PKC).Four novel partners that are involved in intracellular trafficking, sorting or cytoskeleton remodeling were identified and the hCD21 transmembrane and tail subdomains they interact with, were mapped.Data show that B cell activation led to increased CD21-CTF levels, suggesting a functional role for the CD21-CTFs in B cell activation and maintenance of B cell homeostasis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
EH0019 | ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50size: 1x96-well plate per kit | 483.29 USD
Er0018 | ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50size: 1x96-well plate per kit | 483.29 USD
EM0008 | ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50size: 1x96-well plate per kit | 483.29 USD
ER0014 | ELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50size: 1x96-well plate per kit | 483.29 USD
- Antigen50% complement hemolysis,CH50
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA kit for 50% complement hemolysis,CH50
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent to measure 50% complement hemolysis,CH50
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832