ELISA ABTS Substrate for HRP
ELISA ABTS Substrate for HRP is available 2 times from Abm labs
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day between 9am-6pm local time to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger or bulk quantities a discount may apply.
- Application categoryWestern blot, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry
- OrderingIf you wish to order this product, please include the catalogue number #K0069751in your purchase order among with your shipping and billing information.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA ABTS Substrate for
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay ABTS Substrate to measure horseradish peroxidase
- Alternative techniqueelisas
G450-1000 | ELISA ABTS Substrate for HRPsize: 1L | 423.09 USD
- Catalog numberG450-1000
- Price423.09 USD
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersadverse effects, classification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, mortality, nursing, psychology, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, contraindications, ethics
- PubMedPlk1 phosphorylates MISP, thus stabilizing cortical and astral microtubule attachments required for proper mitotic spindle positioning.MISP links microtubules to the actin cytoskeleton and focal adhesions in order to properly position the mitotic spindle.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
G445-0250 | ELISA ABTS Substrate for HRPsize: 250 ml | 157.43 USD