EIF3S4 Antibody Conjugated
EIF3S4 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenEIF3S4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against EIF3S4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human EIF3S4
- Gene ID number8666
- Swiss ProtO75821
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundComponent of the eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 (eIF-3) complex, which is required for several steps in the initiation of protein synthesis. The eIF-3 complex associates with the 40S ribosome and facilitates the recruitment of eIF-1, eIF-1A, eIF-2:GTP:methionyl-tRNAi and eIF-5 to form the 43S preinitiation complex (43S PIC). The eIF-3 complex stimulates mRNA recruitment to the 43S PIC and scanning of the mRNA for AUG recognition. The eIF-3 complex is also required for disassembly and recycling of post-termination ribosomal complexes and subsequently prevents premature joining of the 40S and 60S ribosomal subunits prior to initiation. This subunit can bind 18S rRNA.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEIF3S4; EIF3-P42; eIF3-p44; eIF3-delta; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit G; eIF3g; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 RNA-binding subunit; eIF-3 RNA-binding subunit; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit 4; eIF-3-delta; eIF3 p42; eIF3 p44
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-14545R-Biotin | EIF3S4 Antibody , Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-14545R-Cy3 | EIF3S4 Antibody , Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-14545R-Cy5 | EIF3S4 Antibody , Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-14545R-Cy5.5 | EIF3S4 Antibody , Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-14545R-Cy7 | EIF3S4 Antibody , Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-14545R-FITC | EIF3S4 Antibody , FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-14545R-FITC
- Price409.62 USD
- Long nameEIF3S4 Polyclonal Antibody , FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameEIF3S4 Antibody FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameEIF3S4 (Antibody to) , fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameeukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit G
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3, subunit 4 delta, 44kDa
- eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3, subunit G
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-11-26
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RNA binding motif containing
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAIF overexpression specifically resulted in the activation of caspase-7, thereby amplifying the inhibition of proteindown-regulation of CTIF using a small interfering RNA causes a redistribution of CBP80 from polysome fractions to subpolysome fractions, without significant consequence to eIF4E distributionPELO is subcellularly localized at the actin cytoskeleton, interacts with HAX1, EIF3G and SRPX proteins and that this interaction occurs at the cytoskeleton; this interaction may facilitate PELO to detect and degrade aberrant mRNAs.Furthermore, we found that overexpression of DISC1 in SH-SY5Y cells induces the assembly of eIF3- and TIA-1-positive stress granules (SGs), discrete cytoplasmic granules formed in response to environmental stresses.Important roles for eIF3g in the translation initiation machinery and in DNA degradation during apoptosis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-14545R-HRP | EIF3S4 Antibody , HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR