eIF3F Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
eIF3F Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigene3F
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against e3F.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range135-185/357
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human eIF3F
- Gene ID Number8665
- Swiss ProtO00303
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenComponent of the eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 (eIF-3) complex, which is required for several steps in the initiation of protein synthesis. The eIF-3 complex associates with the 40S ribosome and facilitates the recruitment of eIF-1, eIF-1A, eIF-2:GTP:methionyl-tRNAi and eIF-5 to form the 43S preinitiation complex (43S PIC). The eIF-3 complex stimulates mRNA recruitment to the 43S PIC and scanning of the mRNA for AUG recognition. The eIF-3 complex is also required for disassembly and recycling of post-termination ribosomal complexes and subsequently prevents premature joining of the 40S and 60S ribosomal subunits prior to initiation. Deubiquitinates activated NOTCH1, promoting its nuclear import, thereby acting as a positive regulator of Notch signaling.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsEIF3S5; eIF3-p47; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit F; eIF3f; Deubiquitinating enzyme eIF3f; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit 5; eIF-3-epsilon; eIF3 p47
- Gene target
- Short nameeIF3F Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3841R-A350 | eIF3F Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-3841R-A488 | eIF3F Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-3841R-A555 | eIF3F Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-3841R-A594 | eIF3F Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-3841R-A647 | eIF3F Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
RARS2 CT Probable Arginyl tRNA Synthetase Mitochondrial Arginine tRNA Ligase ArgRS Arginyl tRNA Synthetase like RARSL RARS2