EGFL6 Antibody Conjugated
EGFL6 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenEGFL6
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against EGFL6.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human EGFL6
- Gene ID number25975
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThis gene encodes a member of the epidermal growth factor(EGF) repeat superfamily. Members of this superfamily arecharacterized by the presence of EGF-like repeats and are ofteninvolved in the regulation of cell cycle, proliferation, anddevelopmental processes. The gene product contains a signalpeptide, suggesting that it is secreted; an EGF repeat regionconsisting of 4 complete EGF-like repeats and 1 partial EGF-likerepeat, 3 of which have a calcium-binding consensus sequence; anarg-gly-asp integrin association motif; and a MAM domain, which isbelieved to have an adhesive function. This gene is expressed earlyduring development, and its expression has been detected in lungand meningioma tumors. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEGF like domain multiple 6; EGF repeat containing protein 6; EGF-like protein 6; EGF-like-domain multiple 6; egfl6; EGFL6_HUMAN; epidermal growth factor like protein 6; Epidermal growth factor-like protein 6; MAEG; MAM and EGF domain containing; MAM and EGF domains containing gene protein; MAM and EGF domains-containing gene protein; W80.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetEGF-like-domain, multiple 6, MAEG and W80, EGFL6 and IDBG-44660 and ENSG00000198759 and 25975, this GO :0005178 and integrin binding and molecular function this GO :0005509 and calcium ion binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005604 and basement membrane and cellular component this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0007049 and cell cycle and biological process this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007275 and multicellular organismal development and biological process this GO :0010811 and positive regulation of cell-substrate adhesion and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0030154 and cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0030198 and extracellular matrix organization and biological process this GO :0031012 and extracellular matrix and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005178: integrin binding and also this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005178: integrin binding, this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, Egfl6 and IDBG-185395 and ENSMUSG00000000402 and 54156, EGFL6 and IDBG-639009 and ENSBTAG00000017927 and 781765
bs-13062R-Biotin | EGFL6 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13062R-Cy3 | EGFL6 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13062R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameEGFL6 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the EGFL6 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameEGFL6 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameepidermal growth factor-like-domain, multiple 6 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameEGF like domain multiple 6
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- MAM and EGF domain containing
- EGF-like-domain, multiple 6
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13062R-Cy5 | EGFL6 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13062R-Cy5.5 | EGFL6 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13062R-Cy7 | EGFL6 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13062R-FITC | EGFL6 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13062R-HRP | EGFL6 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD