EDRF1 Antibody Conjugated
7x EDRF1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenEDRF1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against EDRF1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human EDRF1/C10orf137
- Gene ID number26098
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe tetratricopeptide repeat (TPR) motif is a degenerate, 34 amino acid sequence found in many proteins and acts to mediate protein-protein interactions in various pathways. At the sequence level, there can be up to 16 tandem TPR repeats, each of which has a helix-turn-helix shape that stacks on other TPR repeats to achieve ligand binding specificity. EDRF1 (erythroid differentiation-related factor 1), also known as C10orf137 (chromosome 10 open reading frame 137), is a 1,238 amino acid protein containing two TPR repeats. Localizing to nucleus, EDRF1 is involved in transcriptional activation of globin genes by regulating DNA-binding activity of GATA-1 transcription factor. EDRF1 may also play an important role in organ development and histological differentiation. EDRF1 exists as four alternatively spliced isoforms and is encoded by a gene mapping to human chromosome 10q26.13.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC10orf137 protein; Chromosome 10 open reading frame 137; EDRF1; Erythroid dferentiation related factor 1; EDRF1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9737R-Biotin | EDRF1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9737R-Cy3 | EDRF1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9737R-Cy5 | EDRF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9737R-Cy5.5 | EDRF1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9737R-Cy7 | EDRF1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9737R-FITC | EDRF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9737R-FITC
- Price407.26 USD
- Long nameEDRF1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameEDRF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameEDRF1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameEDRF1 antisense RNA 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2013-12-20
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9737R-HRP | EDRF1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies