ECRG4 Antibody Conjugated
ECRG4 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenECRG4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ECRG4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ECRG4/C2orf40
- Gene ID number84417
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundECRG4, also known as augurin or C2orf40, is a 148 amino acid secreted protein. Belonging to the augurin family, ECRG4 is thought to be a hormone. It has also been suggested that ECRG4 may act as a tumor suppressor. The gene that encodes ECRG4 maps to human chromosome 2, which consists of 237 million bases encoding over 1,400 genes, making up approximately 8% of the human genome. A number of genetic diseases are linked to genes on chromosome 2. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare and morbid skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstr syndrome is due to mutations in the ALMS1 gene. Interestingly, chromosome 2 contains what appears to be a vestigial second centromere and vestigial telomeres which gives credence to the hypothesis that human chromosome 2 is the result of an ancient fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsAUGN_HUMAN; Augurin; C2orf40; Esophageal cancer-related gene 4 protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9807R-Biotin | ECRG4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9807R-Cy3 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9807R-Cy5 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9807R-Cy5.5 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9807R-Cy7 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9807R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameECRG4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameECRG4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameECRG4 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 2 open reading frame 40
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-07-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData show that ECRG4 interacts directly with ECRG1 to upregulate p21 protein expression, induce cell cycle G1 phase block and inhibit cancer cells proliferation in ESCC.Aberrant ECRG4 promoter methylation may be used to monitor early gastric cancer and predict pathological staging.results suggest that C2ORF40 acts as a tumor suppressor gene in breast cancer pathogenesis and progression and is a candidate prognostic marker for this diseaseThe expression of ECRG4 is frequently upregulated in a papillary thyroid carcinoma through the demethylation mechanism of CpG islands in the gene promoter region, and the ECRG4 has a tumor-promoting function through inducing the cell cycle transitionResults identify Ecrg4 as a paracrine factor that activates microglia and is chemotactic for monocytes, with potential as an antitumor therapeutic.Our data suggest that methylation-mediated suppression of the ECRG4 gene occurs frequently in nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9807R-FITC | ECRG4 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9807R-HRP | ECRG4 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Tau, multiple isoforms, ~52-68kD, Clone: T1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine; WB
Supplier:GENTAUR IHC Stains