EC Broth, Granulated
EC Broth, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GM127-4X500G | EC Broth, Granulatedsize: 4X500G | 196.06 USD
- DescriptionEC Broth, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used as a general purpose culture medium
- MicroorganismsEscherichia coli
- Cultural ResponseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 44.5°C ± 0.2 for 24 hours.
- AppearanceCream to yellow coloured granular medium
- Storage TemperatureEC Broth, Granulated should be stored below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2 - 8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse the EC Broth, Granulated before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- OrderingTo order EC Broth, Granulated, please use the Cat. Nr.GM127-4X500Gand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for EC Broth, Granulated
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameEC Broth, Granulated
- Alternative nameEC liquid media base, Granulated
Recombinant Neurospora crassa Postreplication repair E3 ubiquitin protein ligase rad 18 uvs 2 partial