E E Broth, Mossel, Granulated
E E Broth, Mossel, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GM287-4X500G | E E Broth, Mossel, Granulatedsize: 4X500G | 203.78 USD
- DescriptionE E Broth, Mossel, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used for selective enrichment of Enterobacteriaceae in bacteriological examination of foods.
- Cultural ResponseCultural response was observed after an incubation at 35-37°C for 24-48 hours.
- AppearanceLight yellow to greenish coloured granular medium
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- DataSheetContact us to request the Datasheet
- OrderingTo order E E Broth, Mossel, Granulated , please use the Cat. Nr.GM287-4X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for E E Broth, Mossel, Granulated
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameE E Broth, Mossel, Granulated
- Alternative nameE E liquid media base, Mossel, Granulated
Recombinant Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides SC Spermidine/putrescine import ATP-binding protein PotA (potA)