Dystonin DST Polyclonal Antibody
Dystonin DST Polyclonal Antibody is available 4 times from Bioma labs
CAU24271 | Dystonin (DST) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 532.68 USD
CAU24271 | Dystonin (DST) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 391.57 USD
- Catalog numberCAU24271
- Price391.57 USD
- Size50 μg
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedystonin
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- bullous pemphigoid antigen 1, 230/240kDa
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-05-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- EF-hand domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedAdditional autoantibodies against a 230-kDa protein and against a 190-kDa protein comigrating with bullous pemphigoid antigen 1 (BP230) and periplakin, respectively, were present in all the patients' sera.antibodies against BP230 can elicit the clinical and immunopathological features of Bullous pemphigoid in neonatal miceThere is a significantly enhanced ratio between the dynorphin A immunoreactive area and the whole area of the entopeduncular nucleus in genetically dystonic hamsters compared to controls.in motile cells Col XVII recruits BPAG1e to alpha6beta4 integrin and is necessary for activation of signaling pathways, motile behavior, and lamellipodial stability.Authors conclude that, during entry of herpes simplex virus 1, dystonin has a specific role in plus-ended transport of capsids from the centrosome to the nucleus.A key role for BPAG1-e in regulating keratinocyte adhesion and migration and suggest a requirement for this protein in controlling functional switching between integrin types in epithelial cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CAU24271 | Dystonin (DST) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 818.43 USD
CAU24271 | Dystonin (DST) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 201.08 USD
- Other nameBP240; BPA; BPAG1; CATX-15; DMH; MACF2; Dystonia musculorum protein; Bullous Pemphigoid Antigen 1; Hemidesmosomal plaque protein; 230 kDa bullous pemphigoid antigen
- ImmunogenDST (Met1~Thr252)
- Verified reactivityHomo sapiens (Human)
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameDystonin (DST) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameDystonin (dystonin) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetdystonin, BP240 and BPA and BPAG1 and CATX-15 and CATX15 and D6S1101 and DMH and DT and EBSB2 and HSAN6 and MACF2, DST and IDBG-91303 and ENSG00000151914 and 667, ATPase activity, nuclei, Dst and IDBG-140932 and ENSMUSG00000026131 and 13518, DST and IDBG-628621 and ENSBTAG00000021237 and 535297
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
PUS7L Pseudouridylate Synthase 7 Homolog like Protein DKFZp434G1415 DKFZP434G1415 DKFZp781B2386 FLJ34711 FLJ40012