Dyrk1b Antibody is available 2 times from Njs poly labs
- ConcentrationIn 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09% sodium azide
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenDyrk1b
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Species reactivityMouse (Mus musculus) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 1:1000
- NotesTitration of the Dyrk1b antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.
- Intented useThis Dyrk1b antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Uniprot #Q9Z188
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionDual-specificity kinase which possesses both serine/ threonine and tyrosine kinase activity. Enhances the transcriptional activity of TCF1/HNF1A and FOXO1. Inhibits epithelial cell migration. Mediates colon carcinoma cell survival in mitogen-poor environments.
- ImmunogenA portion of amino acids 376-403 from the mouse protein was used as the immunogen for this Dyrk1b antibody.
- StorageAliquot the Dyrk1b antibody and store frozen at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameDyrk1b Antibody
- Alternative nameDyrk1b (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
F44009-0.4ML | Dyrk1b Antibodysize: 0.4 ml | 499.75 USD
F44009-0.08ML | Dyrk1b Antibodysize: 0.08 ml | 244.95 USD