DYRK1A Antibody Conjugated
DYRK1A Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDYRK1A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DYRK1A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DYRK1A
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundDyrk (for dual specificity tyrosine phosphorylation regulated kinase) is the homolog of the Drosophila mnb (minibrain) gene which is required for neurogenesis. Dyrk is a dual-specificity tyrosine kinase and serine/threonine kinase, which is itself regulated by tyrosine phosphorylation. Several mammalian Dyrk related proteins have been identified and are thought to compose a family of dual specificity protein kinases. Dyrk family members, including Dyrk1A (dual specificity tyrosine-phosphorylation-regulated kinase 1A), Dyrk1B, Dyrk1C, Dyrk2, Dyrk3, Dyrk4A and Dyrk4B, are thought to be involved in diverse cellular functions. Localized to the nucleus and highly expressed in testis, muscle and the developing nervous system, Dyrk1A, also known as MNB or MNBH, functions to phosphorylate serine, threonine and tyrosine residues on various substrates involved in signaling pathways that regulate cell proliferation. Dyrk1A is a candidate gene for learning defects that are involved in Downs syndrome (DS), suggesting a possible role for Dyrk1A in the development of DS. Four isoforms of Dyrk1A exist due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDual specicity tyrosine phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A; DYRK 1; DYRK 1A; DYRK ; DYRK1 ; DYRKA; HP 86; HP86; Minibrain Drosophila homolog; Minibrain homolog; MNB ; MNB/DYRK protein kinase antibody; MNBH; Protein kinase minibrain homolog; Serine/threonine kinase MNB; DYR1A_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11834R-Biotin | DYRK1A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11834R-Cy3 | DYRK1A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11834R-Cy5 | DYRK1A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11834R-Cy5.5 | DYRK1A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11834R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameDYRK1A Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameDYRK1A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDYRK1A (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedual specificity tyrosine phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- dual-specificity tyrosine-(Y)-phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A
- dual specificity tyrosine-(Y)-phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-01-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-11834R-Cy7 | DYRK1A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11834R-FITC | DYRK1A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11834R-HRP | DYRK1A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD