DUX4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
DUX4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameDUX4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDUX4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DUX4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DUX4
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundDUX4 is a homeodomain protein with a similar protein sequence to Pax3 and Pax7. Defects in DUX4 may be the cause of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD is characterized by weakness of the muscles of the face, upper-arm and shoulder girdle. Severity is highly variable. Weakness is slowly progressive and about 20% of affected individuals eventually require a wheelchair. Approximately 70-90% of individuals have inherited the disease-causing deletion from a parent, and approximately 10-30% of affected individuals have FSHD as the result of a de novo deletion. Offsprings of an affected individual have a 50% chance of inheriting the deletion.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsDouble homeobox protein 10; Double homeobox protein 4; Double homeobox protein 4/10; DUX10; DUX4_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameDUX4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDUX4 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12369R-Cy3 | DUX4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12369R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the DUX4 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedouble homeobox 4
- Discovery year2014-06-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene