Duck AMBP assay kit (ELISA)
Duck AMBP assay kit (ELISA) is available 1 time from Cusabio labs
CSB-EL001654DU | Duck AMBP assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 686.88 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-EL001654DU
- Price686.88 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
1. Gene info
- Long gene namealpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameDuck alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (AMBP) ELISA kit
- Species reactivityDuck
- Antigenalpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (AMBP)
- Antigen symbolAMBP
- Type of the probes for analysisserum, plasma, tissue homogenates
- Detection range1.563 ng per ml-100 ng per ml
- Sensitivity of the kit0.649 ng per ml
- Research field of applicationCancer
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDN/A
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Duck alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (AMBP) ELISA kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Duck alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (AMBP) ELISA kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- Gene target
- Short nameDuck AMBP assay kit (ELISA)
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA
- Alternative nameDuck alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor, A1M and EDC1 and HCP and HI30 and IATIL and ITI and ITIL and ITILC and UTI, AMBP and IDBG-81952 and ENSG00000106927 and 259, calcium oxalate binding, Extracellular, Ambp and IDBG-154074 and ENSMUSG00000028356 and 11699, AMBP and IDBG-638444 and ENSBTAG00000015676 and 280996