Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian specific serine threonine protein kinase Lok lok
4x Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian specific serine threonine protein kinase Lok lok found in MBS Recombinant
- Long nameRecombinant Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)
- Alternative namesloki, isoform B; Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok; CG10895 gene product from transcript CG10895-RA; CG10895-PA; CG10895-PB; CG10895-PC; CG10895-PD; checkpoint kinase 2; drosophila maternal nuclear kinase; localized ovarian kinase; lok-PA; lok-PB; lok-PC; lok-PD; loki; loki; Protein loki; dMNK
- Gene namelok
- Other gene nameslok; lok; 10895; 38B.4; CG10895; chk; CHK-2; chk2; Chk2; CHK2; chk2/lok; Dmchk2; DmChk2; DmCHk2; DmelCG10895; Dmnk; Dmnk-L; Dmnk-S; Dmnk/DChk2; LOKI/CHK2; mnk; MNK;
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- Gene target
- Short namemelanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)
- SpeciesDrosophila, Drosophila subspecies d. Megalonaster or the fruit fly is used in genetic research because of the short life cycle and the possibility of knock-out and knock-ins with Cas9 for ends-in gene targets like CRISPR.Cas9 and TALEN vectors . Drosophilas
- Alternative nameDrosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein phosphorylation catalyst Lok (lok)
- Alternative techniqueelisa
GEN1001609.Mammalian Cell | Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)size: 100ug | 3474.29 USD
GEN1001609.E.coli | Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)size: 1000ug | 2844.39 USD
- Catalog numberGEN1001609.E.coli
- Price2844.39 USD
- General descriptionOvarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok) is a recombinant protein expressed in E. coli. The protein can be with or without a His-Tag or other tag in accordance to customer's request. All of our recombinant proteins are manufactured in strictly controlled facilities and by using a well established technology which guarantees full batch-to-bact consistency and experiment reproducibility.
- Expression systemE. coli
- DescriptionSerine protease, D- or L-serine arginine rich enzyme of serine threonine kinase with serine that is encoded by the codons UCU, UCC, UCA, UCG, AGU and AGC is an ɑ-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an α-amino group (which is in the protonated −NH+ 3 form under biological conditions), a carboxyl group. It is non-essential in humans, meaning the body can synthesize it.
- ConceptScope note:Radioimmunoassay of proteins using antibody coupled to an immunosorbent.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersadverse effects, classification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, mortality, nursing, psychology, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, contraindications, ethics
- Entrez Gene
GEN1001609.Baculovirus | Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)size: 100ug | 2844.39 USD
GEN1001609.Yeast | Drosophila melanogaster Ovarian-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase Lok (lok)size: 1000ug | 3474.29 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies