Donkey anti Goat IgG
Donkey anti Goat IgG is available 10 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS571581 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mililiter | 413.15 USD
MBS571581 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Biotin Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 413.15 USD
MBS571865 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITCsize: 2 ml | 497.18 USD
MBS571865 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITC Antibodysize: 2 ml | 497.18 USD
MBS571731 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mililiter | 413.15 USD
MBS571731 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 413.15 USD
- Catalog numberMBS571731
- Price413.15 USD
- Size1 mililiter
- Alternative name1Anti-Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
- Alternative name2Donkey anti Caprine IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
- Alternative name3Donkey anti Caprinae IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
- Alternative name4Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Alternative name5N/A
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Species reactivityCaprine
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHorseradish peroxidase-conjugated IgG fraction of polyclonal Donkey antiSerum to Goat IgG, heavy and light chains
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingStore at Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius..
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Immunocytochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Dot Blot (DB), Immunoblotting (IB)
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameEquus africanus asinus,Capra aegagrus hircus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- ConjugatePeroxidases with EC number 1.11.1.x are catalyzing the reaction of ROOR' + electron donor (2 e−) + 2H+ → ROH + R'OH
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti Goat IgG (heavy light chains) conjugated with Horseradish Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, light, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative nameDonkey antibody to caprine Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chains), coupled including Horseradish peroxidase (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS571436 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with TRITCsize: 2 ml | 497.18 USD
MBS571436 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with TRITC Antibodysize: 2 ml | 497.18 USD
MBS536031 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (rhodamine)size: 500ul | 336.12 USD
MBS536031 | Donkey anti Goat IgG (rhodamine) Antibodysize: 500ul | 336.12 USD
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismDonkey
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies