Dog Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
Dog Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody is available 1 time from Genways labs
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Canine or Canis Lupus is mostly Beagle used for drug research. genways produces ELISA test kits and polyclonal antibodies.
- DescriptionHormone releasing factors and releasing hormones are signaling molecules produced by glands in multicellular organisms. The glands that secrete Luteinizing hormones LHRG and LH, FSH comprise the endocrine signaling system. The term growth hormone releasing hormone GHRH is sometimes extended to include chemicals produced by cells that affect the same cell (autocrine or intracrine signaling) or nearby cells (paracrine signaling). Human recombinant LHRG and GHRH are produced in E. coli or in yeast cells.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameThyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
- Alternative namecanine Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GWB-2CA99C | Dog Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 980.85 USD
pHBuffer solution pH4.000 Red +/-0.010 at 20°C High Resolution, ISO17025 certificated, NIST tracable