Dog IL8 CLIA Kit
Dog IL8 CLIA Kit is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx190786 | Dog IL8 CLIA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1591.32 USD
- CategoryCLIA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetDog IL8 CLIA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information.
- PropertiesCanine or Canis Lupus is mostly Beagle used for drug research. abbex produces ELISA test kits and polyclonal antibodies.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 CLIA Kit
- Alternative namecanine interleukin 8 CLIA reagent
- Alternative techniquekits
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, interleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828