Dog FA assay kit (ELISA)
Dog FA assay kit (ELISA) is available 1 time from Cusabio labs
CSB-E08759c | Dog FA assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 702.37 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-E08759c
- Price702.37 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedData show that expression of IPO13, c-kit, telomerase, caspase3, and CD146 are decreased in endometrial polyps; however, the expression of bcl-2 was increased in polyps compared to the normal endometrial tissue.The c-kit2 promoter dimeric form-II G-quadruplex adopts an all-parallel-stranded topology where individual c-kit2 promoter strands span a pair of three-G-tetrad-layer-containing all-parallel-stranded G-quadruplexes aligned in a 3' to 5'-end orientation.The fraction of KIT D816V mutation-positive cells in peripheral blood or bone marrow does not differ significantly between adults with indolent systemic mastocytosis with different severity of clinical symptomsFindings show that KIT and BRAF mutations are only rarely present in SNMMs, whereas NRAS mutations seem to be relatively more frequent.The extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) signal pathway is markedly activated in c-kit positive cardiac progenitor cells during replicative senescence.c-KIT mutations have a strong adverse effect on the relapse and survival of adult t(8;21) AML patients.A C-to-T substitution at 1939 in exon 13 (c.1939C>T)of the KIT gene in heterozygous state in a piebaldism patient and her mother. Mutations in the tyrosine kinase domain of the KIT gene are responsible for the severe form of piebaldism.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameCanine Folic acid,FA ELISA Kit
- Species reactivityDog
- AntigenFolic acid,FA
- Antigen symbolFA
- Type of the probes for analysisserum, plasma
- Detection range0.195 ng per ml-50 ng per ml
- Sensitivity of the kit0.195 ng per ml
- Research field of applicationMetabolism
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDN/A
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Canine Folic acid,FA ELISA Kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Canine Folic acid,FA ELISA Kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesCanine or Canis Lupus is mostly Beagle used for drug research. Cusabio produces ELISA test kits and polyclonal antibodies.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- Gene target
- Short nameFA assay kit (ELISA)
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA
- Alternative namecanine FA test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Brucella abortus UPF0758 protein BAbS19_I12140 BAbS19_I12140 UPF0758 protein BAbS19_I12140 BAbS19_I12140