DNAJC3 Antibody Conjugated
7x DNAJC3 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDNAJC3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DNAJC3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human p58ipk/DNAJC3
- Gene ID number5611
- Swiss ProtQ13217
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundDNAJC3 may act as an inhibitor of both the autophosphorylation of EIF2AK2/PKR and the ability of EIF2AK2/PKR to catalyze phosphorylation of the EIF2A. It also functions as a Co-chaperone of HSPA8/HSC70 and is involved in the unfolded protein response (UPR) during ER stress. It has been reported that this protein stimulates the ATPase activity of HSPA8/HSC70.DNAJC3 is also involved in ativiral defense - it is activated in response to infection by influenza virus through the dissociation of DNAJB1. DNAJC3 is widely expressed and can be found at high levels in the testis and pancreas (expression in cell lines is variable).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDNAJC3; Protein Kinase Inhibitor P58; DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 3; HP58; Interferon induced, double stranded RNA activated protein kinase inhibitor; P58; p58 ipk ; P58IPK; PRKRI; Protein kinase inhibitor of 58 kDa; Protein kinase inhibitor p58.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetDnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 3, ERdj6 and HP58 and P58 and P58IPK and PRKRI, DNAJC3 and IDBG-43059 and ENSG00000102580 and 5611, this GO :0004860 and protein kinase inhibitor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005788 and endoplasmic reticulum lumen and cellular component this GO :0005790 and smooth endoplasmic reticulum and cellular component this GO :0006469 and negative regulation of protein kinase activity and biological process this GO :0006987 and activation of signaling protein activity involved in unfolded protein response and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0030968 and endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response and biological process this GO :0031205 and endoplasmic reticulum Sec complex and cellular component this GO :0044267 and cellular protein metabolic process and biological process this GO :0051087 and chaperone binding and molecular function this GO :0051603 and proteolysis involved in cellular protein catabolic process and biological process this GO :0051607 and defense response to virus and biological process this GO :0051787 and misfolded protein binding and molecular function this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, misfolded protein binding, this GO :0004860: protein kinase inhibitor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0051087: chaperone binding and also this GO :0051787: misfolded protein binding, this GO :0004860: protein kinase inhibitor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0051087: chaperone binding, this GO :0051787: misfolded protein binding, Plasma membranes, Dnajc3 and IDBG-186994 and ENSMUSG00000022136 and 100037258, BT.68903 and IDBG-632869 and ENSBTAG00000012065 and 286770
bs-1863R-Biotin | DNAJC3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1863R-Cy3 | DNAJC3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1863R-Cy5 | DNAJC3 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1863R-Cy5.5 | DNAJC3 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1863R-Cy7 | DNAJC3 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1863R-Cy7
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameDNAJC3 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameDNAJC3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 3 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameDNAJC3 antisense RNA 1 (head to head)
- Synonyms gene name
- DNAJC3 antisense RNA 1 (non-protein coding)
- DNAJC3 antisense RNA 1
- Discovery year2011-03-29
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-1863R-FITC | DNAJC3 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1863R-HRP | DNAJC3 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Catenin alpha1 alpha 1 Catenin CTNNA1 Catenin Cadherin associated Protein alpha 1 102kDa Catenin alpha alpha Catenin E alphaE CAP102 FLJ36832 HGNC 2509