DKK1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
DKK1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameDKK1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDKK1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DKK1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DKK1
- Gene ID number22943
- Swiss ProtO94907
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Dog
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsSK; DKK-1; Dickkopf-related protein 1; Dickkopf-1; hDkk-1; DKK1; UNQ492/PRO18
- Gene target
- Short nameDKK1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDKK1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2162R-Cy5 | DKK1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2162R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedickkopf WNT signaling pathway inhibitor 1
- Synonyms gene name
- dickkopf (Xenopus laevis) homolog 1
- dickkopf 1 homolog (Xenopus laevis)
- Discovery year2000-09-01
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe regulatory action of DKK1 antisense oligonucleotide treatment on bone tissue appeared to suppress the promoting effect of estrogen deficiency on osteoclastogenesis-stimulatory factor RANKL expression and osteoclast differentiation.Modulation of Dickkopf-1 attenuates glucocorticoid induction of osteoblast apoptosis, adipocytic differentiation, and bone mass loss.Tau hyperphosphorylation is strongly induced after global cerebral ischemia. E2 inhibits tau hyperphosphorylation by suppressing activation of JNK/c-Jun/Dkk1 signaling pathway.These data suggest that, whereas Dkk1 significantly regulates bone formation in younger animals, its role in older animals is limited to pathologies that lead to the induction of Dkk1 expression in bone and/or serum, such as traumatic injury.Dkk1 plays an important role in the etiology of Parkinson disease models and it contributes to the neurodegeneration in 6-OHDA-lesioned rats via inhibition of the canonical Wnt pathway.Induction of Dickkopf-1 contributes to methyl-4-phenylpyridinium-induced neurotoxicity via inhibition of the canonical Wnt pathway.
- Gene ontology - Biological processnegative regulation of canonical Wnt signaling pathway involved in cardiac muscle cell fate commitment
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR