DGCR6L Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
DGCR6L Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDGCR6L
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DGCR6L.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DGCR6L
- Gene ID Number85359
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenNeural crest cell migration to the third and fourth pharyngeal pouches is a critical step in the structural formation of organs that are affected in DiGeorge syndrome. DGCR6 (DiGeorge syndrome critical region 6) is a nuclear protein that plays a role in neural crest cell migration and is located at the DiGeorge syndrome critical region (DGCR) on chromosome 22. Expressed ubiquitously with highest levels in heart, liver and skeletal muscle, DGCR6 shares high homology with the Drosophila gonadal (gdl) protein and with human Laminin-1, both of which are involved in early tissue development. The gene encoding DGCR6, along with other DGCR genes, is deleted in DiGeorge syndrome; a developmental disorder characterized by improper facial, cardiac and palate formation. Upregulation of DGCR6 is implicated in lung and colon adenocarcinomas, as well as in Burkittâ€™s lymphoma and lymphocytes transformed by EBV. Due to a duplication of the ancestral DGCR6 locus, there are two functional, highly homologous copies of the DGCR6 gene (designated DGCR6 and DGCR6L) on chromosome 22.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsDGC6L_HUMAN; DGCR6L; DiGeorge syndrome critical region 6-like protein; Protein DGCR6L.
- Gene target
- Short nameDGCR6L Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetDiGeorge syndrome critical region gene 6-like, DGCR6L and IDBG-1662 and ENSG00000128185 and 85359, this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component, nuclei
bs-9990R-A350 | DGCR6L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9990R-A488 | DGCR6L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9990R-A555 | DGCR6L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9990R-A555
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameDiGeorge syndrome critical region gene 6 like
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDGCR6L, a novel PAK4 interacting protein, regulated PAK4-mediated migration of human gastric cancer cells via LIMK1.
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9990R-A594 | DGCR6L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9990R-A647 | DGCR6L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD