Desmocollin 4 Antibody Conjugated
Desmocollin 4 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDesmocollin 4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Desmocollin 4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Desmocollin 4
- Gene ID number1825
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundComponent of intercellular desmosome junctions. Involved in the interaction of plaque proteins and intermediate filaments mediating cell-cell adhesion. May contribute to epidermal cell positioning (stratification) by mediating differential adhesiveness between cells that express different isoforms.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCadherin family member 4; CDHF3; Desmocollin 4; Desmocollin-3; Desmocollin-4; Desmocollin3; Desmocollin4; DSC; DSC1; DSC2; DSC3; DSC3_HUMAN; DSC4; HT CP; HT-CP; HTCP.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9926R-Biotin | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9926R-Cy3 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9926R-Cy5 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9926R-Cy5.5 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9926R-Cy7 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9926R-FITC | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9926R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameDesmocollin 4 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameDesmocollin 4 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameDesmocollin 4 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9926R-HRP | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies