Desmocollin 4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Desmocollin 4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDesmocollin 4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Desmocollin 4.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Desmocollin 4
- Gene ID Number1825
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenComponent of intercellular desmosome junctions. Involved in the interaction of plaque proteins and intermediate filaments mediating cell-cell adhesion. May contribute to epidermal cell positioning (stratification) by mediating differential adhesiveness between cells that express different isoforms.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCadherin family member 4; CDHF3; Desmocollin 4; Desmocollin-3; Desmocollin-4; Desmocollin3; Desmocollin4; DSC; DSC1; DSC2; DSC3; DSC3_HUMAN; DSC4; HT CP; HT-CP; HTCP.
- Gene target
- Short nameDesmocollin 4 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9926R-A350 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9926R-A488 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9926R-A555 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9926R-A594 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9926R-A647 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9926R-A647
- Price409.32 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMutations in the desmosome genes were identified in four of the five patients (three with a DSG2 mutation and one with a DSP mutation). Five gene mutations were noted in four patients and all mutations were novel (one patient had a DSG2 double mutation).Reduced cardiac desmoglein-2 and desmocollin-2 levels appear to be specifically associated with Arrhythmogenic right ventricular Dysplasia/cardiomyopathy, independent of underlying mutations.The two missense mutations in the N-terminal domain affect the normal localisation of DSC2, thus suggesting the potential pathogenic effect of the reported mutationsReport mechanistic insights into arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy caused by desmocollin-2 mutations.DSC2 may be involved in the regulation of the invasive behavior of cells by a mechanism that controls cellcell attachment and cytoskeleton rearrangementECG reliably identifies homozygous p.Gln554X desmocollin-2 carriers and may be useful as an initial step in the screening of high-risk Hutterites.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies