Desmocollin 4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Desmocollin 4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDesmocollin 4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Desmocollin 4.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Desmocollin 4
- Gene ID Number1825
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenComponent of intercellular desmosome junctions. Involved in the interaction of plaque proteins and intermediate filaments mediating cell-cell adhesion. May contribute to epidermal cell positioning (stratification) by mediating differential adhesiveness between cells that express different isoforms.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCadherin family member 4; CDHF3; Desmocollin 4; Desmocollin-3; Desmocollin-4; Desmocollin3; Desmocollin4; DSC; DSC1; DSC2; DSC3; DSC3_HUMAN; DSC4; HT CP; HT-CP; HTCP.
- Gene target
- Short nameDesmocollin 4 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9926R-A350 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9926R-A488 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9926R-A555 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9926R-A594 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9926R-A594
- Price409.81 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedLoss of Desmocollin2 promotes cell proliferation and enables tumor growth in vivo through the activation of Akt/beta-catenin signaling.The Dsg2 exhibit microtubule-dependent transport in epithelial cells but use distinct motors to traffic to the plasma membrane.Repression of the desmocollin 2 gene expression in human colon cancer cells is relieved by the homeodomain transcription factors Cdx1 and Cdx2.Desmocollin 2 is involved in the transformation and development of esophageal tumors and that desmocollin 2 expression level and intracellular localization may serve as a predictor for patient outcomes.At the molecular level, altered binding properties of the desmocollin-2a mutant may contribute to the changes in connexin43A homozygous truncation mutation, c.1660C>T (p.Q554X) in desmocollin-2 (DSC2) was idnetified in affected individuals and determined a carrier frequency of this mutation of 9.4% among 1535 Schmiedeleut Hutterites.DSC2 may be involved in the regulation of the invasive behavior of cells by a mechanism that controls cellcell attachment and cytoskeleton rearrangementHomozygous founder mutation in DSC2 gene identified among Italian arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy probands, providing evidence of the occurrence of recessive DSC2 mutations presenting with biventricular forms of the disease.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9926R-A647 | Desmocollin 4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies