DERLIN 1 Antibody Conjugated
7x DERLIN 1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDERLIN-1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DERLIN-1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DERLIN-1
- Gene ID number79139
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundDegradation in endoplasmic reticulum proteins, also designated Derlins or DERtrins, are crucial for the degradation of misfolded endoplasmic reticulum (ER) luminal proteins. Derlin proteins are multi-pass membrane proteins localizing to the ER. Derlins are involved in transferring misfolded proteins from the ER to the cytosol, where the misfolded proteins are destroyed in an ubiquitin-dependent manner by the proteasome. In the case of cytomegalovirus infection, Derlin-1, as opposed to Derlins-2 and -3, is involved in the export of MHC class I heavy chains from the ER via its interaction with the viral protein US11. Derlins may also be important for cell proliferation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDerlin1; Derlin1; Derlin 1; DER1; DER-1; DER 1; DERL1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11268R-Biotin | DERLIN-1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11268R-Cy3 | DERLIN-1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11268R-Cy5 | DERLIN-1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11268R-Cy5.5 | DERLIN-1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11268R-Cy7 | DERLIN-1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11268R-FITC | DERLIN-1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11268R-FITC
- Price407.26 USD
- Long nameDERLIN-1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameDERLIN-1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameDERLIN-1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namederlin 1
- Synonyms gene name
- Der1-like domain family, member 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-11-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Rhomboid family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11268R-HRP | DERLIN-1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD