Density standard 0.8387g/ml at 50°C, ISO17025 accreditated
Density standard 0.8387g/ml at 50°C, ISO17025 accreditated is available 1 time from Reageco labs
DEN50110 | Density standard 0.8387g/ml at 50°C, ISO17025 accreditatedsize: 100ml | 161.56 USD
- Diagnostic or laboratory reagents3822 0000
- Substance expires after days730
- Use of chemicalPhysico-chemical
- ApplicationDensity Quality Standards
- Substance specification50°C
- Handling advicehazardous
- UN Nr.1294
- ADE CLASS PG TUNNELII 3 D/E
- GHS SignalDanger
- ADR explanationTOLUENE
- Awareness2.6/2 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.3.2/2 Causes skin irritation.3.7/2 Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.3.8/3 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.3.9/2 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.3.10/1 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Precautions2.6, 2 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.3.2, 2 Causes skin irritation.3.7, 2 Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.3.8, 3 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.3.9, 2 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.3.10, 1 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.P241 Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting, equipment.P260 Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapours, spray.P261 Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapours, spray.P280 Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.P240 Ground, bond container and receiving equipment.P233 Keep container tightly closed.P242 Use only non-sparking tools.P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge.P264 Wash thoroughly after handling.P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.P201 Obtain special instructions before use.P301+P310a IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER, doctor.P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water, shower.P321 Specific treatment (see on this label).P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.P312a Call a POISON CENTER, doctor if you feel unwell.P308+P313 IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice, attention.P332+P313 If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice, attention.P314 Get medical advice, attention if you feel unwell.P331 Do NOT induce vomiting.P370+P378a In case of fire: Use for extinction: CO2, powder or water spray.P302+P352a IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.P362+P364 Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.P405 Store locked up.P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.P403+P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.P501a Dispose of contents, container in accordance with local, regional, national, international regulations.
- DescriptionHigh and low density proteins are supplied by reageco in volumes of 1. Other densities are possible.
- Gene target
- Short namestandard .8387g/ at 50°C, ISO17025 accreditated
- Alternative nameDensity reference 0.8387g/milliliter at 50°C, ISO17025 accreditated
- Alternative techniquestandards
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR