DEAC dUTP 1 mM in Tris Buffer pH 7.5
DEAC dUTP 1 mM in Tris Buffer pH 7.5 is available 2 times from Aat labs
17024 | DEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)*size: 2X25 nmoles | 392.16 USD
17024 | DEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)*size: 25 nmoles | 153 USD
- ShippingDry Ice
- Shelflife6 months
- Transportation conditionsDry Ice
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionDEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. DEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that DEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris Buffer (pH 7.5)* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionBuffering solutions are useful to keep the pH range sable when using this reagent of aat.
- Gene target
- Short nameDEAC-dUTP *1 mM in Tris (pH 7.5)*
- Alternative nameDEAC-dUTP *1 millimeter in Tris hydroxymethyl aminomethane solution (pH 7.5)*
DRAM1, NT (DRAM, DNA Damage-regulated Autophagy Modulator Protein 1, Damage-regulated Autophagy Modulator) Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Yersinia pseudotuberculosis serotype O 1b Acetylglutamate kinase argB Acetylglutamate kinase argB