DDX3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
DDX3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameDDX3 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDDX3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DDX3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DDX3
- Gene ID number1654
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundDDX3 is involved in RNA metabolism. Two DDX3 paralogs are found in humans; DDX3X is encoded by a gene found on the X chromosome while DDX3Y is encoded by a gene on the Y chromosome. DDX3Y is exclusively expressed in testis and is required for normal spermatogenesis. DDX3X is ubiquitously expressed and predominantly localizes to the nuclear speckles, participating in RNA splicing, transcription, translation initiation, mRNA transport and cell cycle regulation. DDX3X also partakes in HIV-1 replication and hepatitis C viral infections.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsATP dependent RNA helicase DDX3X; ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX3X; CAP Rf; DBX; DDX14; DDX3X; DDX3X_HUMAN; DEAD Asp Glu Ala Asp box polypeptide 3 X linked; DEAD box; DEAD box protein 3; DEAD box protein 3 X-chromosomal; DEAD box X isoform; DEAD/H Asp Glu Ala Asp/His box polypeptide 3; DEAD/H box 3; Fibroblast Growth Factor Inducible 14; Fin14; Helicase like protein 2; Helicase-like protein 2; HLP2; X isoform; X-chromosomal.
- Gene target
- Short nameDDX3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDDX3 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12189R-Cy3 | DDX3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12189R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the DDX3 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameDEAD-box helicase 3, X-linked
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- DEAD/H (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp/His) box polypeptide 3
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 3, X-linked
- DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box helicase 3, X-linked
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DEAD-box helicases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies