DDAH1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
DDAH1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-11997R-A350 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 389.98 USD
bs-11997R-A488 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 389.98 USD
bs-11997R-A555 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 389.98 USD
bs-11997R-A594 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 389.98 USD
bs-11997R-A647 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 389.98 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11997R-A647
- Price389.98 USD
- Long nameDDAH1 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-DDAH1 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 647
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 647
- Excitation emission650nm/665nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 633 is a practical alternative to APC as well as Cy5. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR made this Alexa Fluor 633 conjugate that can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with instruments equipped with a second red laser or red diode. It is detected in the FL4 detector of the core's upgraded 2-laser FACScans. Like other Alexa Fluor dyes, the DDAH1 Antibody, exhibits uncommon photo stability, making it an ideal choice for fluorescent microscopy.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 647
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 647
- Alternative nameDDAH1 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 647
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-10-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Data suggest estradiol alone has no effect on DDAH/ADMA/NO (dimethylargininase/asymmetric dimethylarginine/nitric oxide) pathway in arterial endothelium, but rather counters oxidized LDL; estradiol restores DDAH activity and prevents loss of eNOS.messenger RNA and protein were demonstrated in first trimester placental tissue, primary extravillous trophoblasts and extravillous trophoblast-derived cell lines.hydrolyzes methylated inhibitors of nitric oxide synthase is present in circulating human red blood cellshuman dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase-1 is inhibited by S-nitroso-L-homocysteine and hydrogen peroxideResults provide evidence that SNP rs1241321 in DDAH1 is associated with type 2 diabetes and its long-term outcome.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDDAH1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DDAH1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DDAH1
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenDDAH, a dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase, hydrolyzes dimethyl arginine (ADMA) and monomethyl arginine (MMA), both inhibitors of nitric oxide synthases, and may be involved in in-vivo modulation of nitric oxide production (1,2). Impairment of DDAH causes ADMA accumulation and a reduction in cGMP generation (3). DDAH II, the predominant DDAH isoform in endothelial cells, facilitates the induction of nitric oxide synthesis by all-trans-Retinoic acid (atRA) (4). DDAH proteins are highly expressed in colon, kidney, stomach and liver tissues (1).
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsDDAH; DDAH I; DDAH-1; DDAH1; DDAH1_HUMAN; DDAHI; Dimethylargininase 1; Dimethylargininase-1; Dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1; NG; NG-dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1; NG NG dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase.
- Gene target
- Short nameDDAH1 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
PRKG1 CT cGMP dependent Protein Kinase 1 cGK 1 cGK1 cGMP dependent Protein Kinase I cGKI PRKG1B PRKGR1A PRKGR1B