DDAH1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
DDAH1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 3 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-11997R-A488 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
bs-11997R-A555 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
bs-11997R-A594 | DDAH1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 391.75 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDDAH1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DDAH1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DDAH1
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenDDAH, a dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase, hydrolyzes dimethyl arginine (ADMA) and monomethyl arginine (MMA), both inhibitors of nitric oxide synthases, and may be involved in in-vivo modulation of nitric oxide production (1,2). Impairment of DDAH causes ADMA accumulation and a reduction in cGMP generation (3). DDAH II, the predominant DDAH isoform in endothelial cells, facilitates the induction of nitric oxide synthesis by all-trans-Retinoic acid (atRA) (4). DDAH proteins are highly expressed in colon, kidney, stomach and liver tissues (1).
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsDDAH; DDAH I; DDAH-1; DDAH1; DDAH1_HUMAN; DDAHI; Dimethylargininase 1; Dimethylargininase-1; Dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1; NG; NG-dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1; NG NG dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase.
- Gene target
- Short nameDDAH1 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
PRKG1 CT cGMP dependent Protein Kinase 1 cGK 1 cGK1 cGMP dependent Protein Kinase I cGKI PRKG1B PRKGR1A PRKGR1B