DBCO Cy5 is available 2 times from Aat labs
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionDBCO-Cy5 is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. DBCO-Cy5 is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that DBCO-Cy5 is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Gene target
- Short nameDBCO-
- Alternative nameDBCO-cyanine 5