DBCO Cy3 is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionDBCO-Cy3 is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. DBCO-Cy3 is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that DBCO-Cy3 is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- PropertiesCy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the DBCO- can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This aat antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Gene target
- Short nameDBCO-
- Alternative nameDBCO-cyanine 3