Danofloxacin BSA Conjugate
Danofloxacin BSA Conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
50017 | Danofloxacin-BSA Conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 565.2 USD
50017 | Danofloxacin-BSA Conjugatesize: 1 mg | 758.46 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionDanofloxacin-BSA Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Danofloxacin-BSA Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Danofloxacin-BSA Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Gene target
- Short nameDanofloxacin-BSA Conjugate
- Alternative nameDanofloxacin-cow serum albumin Conjugate
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL