DAGLA Antibody Conjugated
DAGLA Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDAGLA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DAGLA.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DAGLA
- Gene ID number747
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCatalyzes the hydrolysis of diacylglycerol (DAG) to 2-arachidonoyl-glycerol (2-AG), the most abundant endocannabinoid in tissues. Required for axonal growth during development and for retrograde synaptic signaling at mature synapses.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsSn1-specific diacylglycerol lipase alpha; DGL-alpha; Neural stem cell-derived dendrite regulator; DAGLA; C11orf11; KIAA0659; NSDDR
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11833R-Biotin | DAGLA Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-11833R-Cy3 | DAGLA Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11833R-Cy5 | DAGLA Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11833R-Cy5.5 | DAGLA Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11833R-Cy5.5
- Price430.54 USD
- Long nameDAGLA Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameDAGLA Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameDAGLA (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namediacylglycerol lipase alpha
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 11 open reading frame 11
- diacylglycerol lipase, alpha
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-07-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn subcutaneous adipose tissue, DAGL-a mRNA was upregulated and fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) and monoacylglycerol lipase (MAGL) mRNAs were down-regulated in obese subjects, but the diets had no influence.This gene has been functionally characterized as a diacylglycerol-lipase (DAGL), referred to as DAGL beta. These enzymes may have a role in the biosynthesis of the endocannabinoid 2-arachidnoyl glycerol (2-AG).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11833R-Cy7 | DAGLA Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11833R-FITC | DAGLA Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-11833R-HRP | DAGLA Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11833R-PE | DAGLA Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies