CYP2S1 Antibody Conjugated
CYP2S1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCYP2S1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CYP2S1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CYP2S1
- Gene ID number29785
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCYP2S1 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. In rodents, the homologous protein has been shown to metabolize certain carcinogens; however, the specific function of the human protein has not been determined.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCP2S1_HUMAN; CYP2S1; CYPIIS1; Cytochrome P450 2S1; cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily S, polypeptide 1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15499R-Biotin | CYP2S1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-15499R-Cy3 | CYP2S1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-15499R-Cy5 | CYP2S1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15499R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameCYP2S1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCYP2S1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCYP2S1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecytochrome P450 family 2 subfamily S member 1
- Synonyms gene name
- cytochrome P450, subfamily IIS, polypeptide 1
- cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily S, polypeptide 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-05-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Cytochrome P450 family 2
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-15499R-Cy5.5 | CYP2S1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-15499R-Cy7 | CYP2S1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-15499R-FITC | CYP2S1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-15499R-HRP | CYP2S1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD