CYP11B2 Antibody Conjugated
CYP11B2 Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCYP11B2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CYP11B2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CYP11B2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-6436R-Biotin | CYP11B2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-10161R-Biotin | CYP11B2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-6436R-Cy3 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10161R-Cy3 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10161R-Cy5 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-6436R-Cy5 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-6436R-Cy5.5 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10161R-Cy5.5 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10161R-Cy7 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-6436R-Cy7 | CYP11B2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-6436R-FITC | CYP11B2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-10161R-FITC | CYP11B2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10161R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameCYP11B2 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Antigen backgroundThis gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the mitochondrial inner membrane. The enzyme has steroid 18-hydroxylase activity to synthesize aldosterone and 18-oxocortisol as well as steroid 11 beta-hydroxylase activity. Mutations in this gene cause corticosterone methyl oxidase deficiency. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsCYP 11B2; CYP11B2; CYPXI11B2; Cytochrome P450 1111B2; Cytochrome P450 1111B2 mitochondrial; Cytochrome P450 family 11 subfamily B polypeptide 2; Cytochrome P450 subfamily XIB cholesterol side chain cleavage; Cytochrome P450 subfamily XI11B2; Cytochrome P450C1111B2; C11B2_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCYP11B2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameCYP11B2 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecytochrome P450 family 11 subfamily B member 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- cytochrome P450, subfamily XIB (steroid 11-beta-hydroxylase), polypeptide 2
- cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 2
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Cytochrome P450 family 11
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDifferential regulation of aldosterone synthase and 11beta-hydroxylase transcription by steroidogenic factor-1Modest increase in aldosterone synthase (AS) expression makes blood pressure more sensitive to salt in mice, suggesting that genetically increased AS expression in humans may contribute to hypertension and cardiovascular complication with high-salt diets.Aldosterone synthase (CYP11B2) is a key regulator of fibrotic remodeling during atrial fibrillation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-6436R-HRP | CYP11B2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-10161R-HRP | CYP11B2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies