Cyclin B1 Antibody Conjugated
Cyclin B1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCyclin B1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Cyclin B1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse Cyclin B1
- Gene ID number268697
- Swiss ProtP24860
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a regulatory protein involved in mitosis. The gene product complexes with p34(cdc2) to form the maturation-promoting factor (MPF). Two alternative transcripts have been found, a constitutively expressed transcript and a cell cycle-regulated transcript, that is expressed predominantly during G2/M phase. The different transcripts result from the use of alternate transcription initiation sites. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCycB1; Cycb-4; Cycb-5; Ccnb1-rs1; Cycb1-rs1; Ccnb1-rs13; G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1; Ccnb1; Ccn-2; Cycb
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0572R-Biotin | Cyclin B1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0572R-Cy3 | Cyclin B1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0572R-Cy5 | Cyclin B1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0572R-Cy5.5 | Cyclin B1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0572R-Cy7 | Cyclin B1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0572R-FITC | Cyclin B1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0572R-HRP | Cyclin B1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0572R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCyclin B1 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCyclin B1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCyclin B1 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-0572R-PE | Cyclin B1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:GENTAUR IHC Stains