Cyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution*
Cyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution* is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- TestA gel is a solid jelly-like material that can have properties ranging from soft and weak to hard and tough. Gels are defined as a substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state. By weight, gels are mostly liquid, yet they behave like solids due to a three-dimensional cross-linked network within the liquid. It is the crosslinking within the fluid that gives a gel its structure (hardness) and contributes to the adhesive stick (tack). In this way gels are a dispersion of molecules of a liquid within a solid in which the solid is the continuous phase and the liquid is the discontinuous phase. The word gel was coined by 19th-century Scottish chemist Thomas Graham by clipping from gelatin.
- Additional descriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameCyber Nucleic Acid Stain *10,000X DMSO *
- Alternative nameCyber Orange Nucleic Acid electrophoretic matrix staining *10,000X DMSO solution*
17595 | Cyber Orange Nucleic Acid Gel Stain *10,000X DMSO Solution*size: 1 ml | 377.46 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR