Cyanine 7 azide equivalent to Cy7 azide
Cyanine 7 azide equivalent to Cy7 azide is available 2 times from Aat labs
163 | Cyanine 7 azide [equivalent to Cy7® azide]size: 1 mg | 460.85 USD
163 | Cyanine 7 azide [equivalent to Cy7® azide]size: 1 milligram | 307.02 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCyanine 7 azide [equivalent to Cy7® azide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cyanine 7 azide [equivalent to Cy7® azide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cyanine 7 azide [equivalent to Cy7® azide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR