Cyanine 5.5 azide equivalent to Cy5.5 azide
Cyanine 5.5 azide equivalent to Cy5.5 azide is available 2 times from Aat labs
178 | Cyanine 5.5 azide [equivalent to Cy5.5® azide]size: 1 mg | 464.48 USD
178 | Cyanine 5.5 azide [equivalent to Cy5.5® azide]size: 1 milligram | 309.44 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCyanine 5.5 azide [equivalent to Cy5.5® azide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cyanine 5.5 azide [equivalent to Cy5.5® azide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cyanine 5.5 azide [equivalent to Cy5.5® azide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.