Cy7®-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
16914 | Cy7®-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 205.51 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCy7®-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cy7®-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cy7®-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Gene target
- Short name®-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative namecyanine 7®-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
Esophagus-specificity Gene C1orf10 (CRNN) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (aa259-274) antibody
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture