Cy5 goat anti rabbit IgG H
Cy5 goat anti rabbit IgG H is available 2 times from Aat labs
16871 | Cy5® goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 199.42 USD
16879 | Cy5® goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 248.67 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by aat. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. aat adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TechniqueRabbit, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti