Cy3 goat anti mouse IgG H
Cy3 goat anti mouse IgG H is available 2 times from Aat labs
16854 | Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 205.57 USD
16862 | Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 256.33 USD
- Catalog number16862
- Price256.33 USD
- Size1 milligram
- DescriptionCy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesCy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This aat antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Gene target
- Short name® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*
- Alternative namecyanine 3® caprine antibody to-mouse Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) *Cross Adsorbed*
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- TechniqueMouse, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative techniqueantibodies