Cy3 goat anti mouse IgG H
2x Cy3 goat anti mouse IgG H found in aat
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, goats, IgGs, mouses
- HostGoat, The goat polyclonal antibodies are directed against human genes or rabbit or mouse IgGs (H +L) chain primary antibodies and conjugated for detection. It are very good secondary antibodies that are affinity purified and have a good affinity themselves too. Often KLH is coupled to the antigen so anti KLH can be present in the vial.
- SpeciesGoats, Mouses
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
16854 | Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)1 milligram 216.26 USD
16862 | Cy3® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*1 milligram 269.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies