Cy3 ANTI-RABBIT IgG (MADE IN GOAT) (1mg)
Cy3 ANTI-RABBIT IgG (MADE IN GOAT) (1mg) is available 1 time from Vectorlabs labs
CY-1300-1 | Cy3 ANTI-RABBIT IgG (MADE IN GOAT) (1mg)size: 1mg | 356.3 USD
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesCy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ANTI-RABBIT IgG (MADE IN GOAT) (1mg) can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Vectorlabs antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Vectorlabs. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Vectorlabs adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameANTI-RABBIT IgG (MADE IN GOAT) (1mg)
- TechniqueRabbit, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecyanine 3 antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (MADE IN caprine) (1mg)
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti